Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shalom

I am back walking, running, jogging the warm beaches of the med. My own personal "club med" Tel Aviv style. OK, so I'm here working but what's not to love seeing some new sights, history of 3 religions, a culture big on technology and innovation, and of course trying that wonderful med. cuisine (is that why everyone here is thin compared to my country?)
-eggplant w/Tahini, pine nuts- wow, this is wonderful
http://www.boston.com/ae/food/articles/2007/01/03/roasted_eggplant_with_tahini/
-a delicious bread with spicy salsa that I guess is a national dish (from Yemenites?)
"Jacknu amd malouach" thick and oily (olive)+ wonderful spicy tomato paste/salsa
Now that I have worked off some jet lag, time to rest and peace.
A simple thought, can the med. countries swear off war and build on peace?
Think of how many world citizens will love to visit here, work here and share its natural beauty and world history near the warm sea.

No comments: